It shocks me to the very last nerve...
The changes were real, and the trade off immense
But I did it for duty, for truth, for once I did ti cause I wanted.
Closed the ops in DS5
Settled on DS6
The weather and situation worn us down to move to DS7
We were steady
But every move came with this intense, bone shattering pain
Some ... Completely unnecessary burden
They key detail that gets bypassed in a briefing
Like a "Leroy Jenkins" move blindly dropping in a minefield.
For a strategist who was trained to infiltrate, clear and disappear
is completely reckless to say the least.
I plan down to the atom every move, expense, days, minutes, breaths...
I am a surgically precise executor.
And being ignored, disrespected, discarted...
IDK
I fought so much for so long to not carry other people{s mistakes
and now is a modus vivendi... Completely delusional.
I'll carry on, sure
but I feel like an idiot carrying a mission that is planned to fail with no purpose.
-The LC is at sight, Cap. Ready to party?
-Affirmative, let's get this shit done. I shouldn't be here anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment